4.08.2013

Color Me {Strawberry Lemonade}


As the sun gets brighter and the days get longer, I can't help but remember back to a simpler time. When your a kid, all that really matters is having fun. You're carefree, full of life and celebrate each little victory. I can't help but wonder why it can't be the same when we grow up. It is my vow that from now on, I will take the little kids approach to life. Celebrate everything and just have fun. Today's post is an ode to that. The pink and yellow combo screams of spring and fun memories. Just looking at it, I can't help but smile and want to bust out the old fashioned lemonade stand for some neighborhood fun. Now, while I go plan a block party, tell me...what's was your favorite part about being a kid that you will bring to your life now?

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment