9.14.2012

Weekend Warriors {9.14.12}


Woohoo! We made it through another week. I don't know about you, but this week has been very busy and seems to have lasted a lifetime. I'm glad to have a couple days to decompress and have some fun. I've got family time, brunch, football and more on the schedule and I've centered this week's weekend warriors around just that. While I anxiously await for the weekend's festivities to begin, here's the rundown of what to do this weekend!

1. Do Brunch: I must admit it is my favorite meal. This weekend though I'm moving it from Sunday to Saturday by making mimosas, mini chicken biscuits, and doughnut hole skewers to tailgate for FSU's noon kickoff.

2. Spend Time with Family: I'm excited for my sister, dad, and uncle to join us in Tallahassee this weekend for the game. It's been awhile since we've all seen each other and I know good times are in store.

3. Throw a Football: You may not be a big sports fan, but I have to say there is something rather refreshing about getting outside and throwing around the ball before cheering your team to victory.

4. Make Your Party Decor: Sometimes it can be difficult to find just what you are looking for when it comes to decorating your gathering. I challenge you this weekend to try and make some of the special touches yourself. This way you can customize the colors and style to your soiree. Need inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page full of great ideas!

5. Laugh: They say laughter is key in staying young and living longer. After a long week, it's always at the top of my list. It helps me relax and remember that life is just one big party!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i so didn't realize we had a noon kickoff. im planning on a day of tailgating + football snacks tomorrow too! i love your list. hope you have an amazing time with the fam!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete