9.17.2012

Color Me {Espresso}




Every fall I put away the bright colors and opt for richer tones. I crave deep reds, burnt oranges, golden yellows, and grays. My latest color obsession for the fall, however, is this dark, rich shade of espresso brown. It reminds me of decadent chocolate cake, and what's not to love about that. Keep it neutral and classic by pairing it with ivory accents or let it accent pale blues, burgundies, or pinks. I'm obsessed with the idea of using classic patterns like stripes and polka dots in the classic pairing of espresso and cream. Mixing the patterns throughout the room would make for the best fall gathering in my book!

1 comment:

  1. i love this tone too, especially for fall event and the idea of pairing w/ classic patterns. also, can i have that dog in the right hand corner?SO PRECIOUS.

    ReplyDelete