9.18.2012

The Happiest Hour {The Singer}


I must be honest with you. This post is a bit of a teaser. For the next issue of LPF Mag, I did an article on DIY gifts. One of the things I made, is the secret (for now) ingredient in this cocktail, but recipe I will be sharing to with the unique flavored vodka was too good to keep to myself. It's festive color will make it perfect for the holidays or any fall gathering. Not to mention, with only three ingredients, it's beyond simple to make! Here's the recipe and be sure to look out for issue 2 of LPF Mag on the how to for the secret ingredient!

:: Ingredients ::
1 part Red Zinger Vodka
2 parts Sweet & Sour Mix
1 part Club Soda

:: Directions ::
In a tall glass, combine ingredients over ice and stir. Serve with a straw and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment