8.30.2011

This Party Inspired by {Football}

See, I told you I was dedicating this whole week to football. Because even if you don't enjoy it, I'm sure someone in your life does, and sometimes it's important to throw them a party they enjoy too! And while there are always the necessities needed for a tailgate (which I will gladly go over later, if you stop back by tomorrow) why not make these necessities all look like footballs. I mean that is the reason you are all standing outside in the heat, sweating profusely, while (hopefully) drinking a cold beer. My personal favorite "football" idea are these mini meatball sandwiches in the corner. I mean talk about dedication placing 4 strands of cheese in place to look like laces then properly melting them so they don't loose shape! Genius, not to mention delicious. Other fabulous football ideas, football whoopie pies, football hot dogs, football pizza, or maybe even football cookies. What favorite tailgate food would you make look just like a football? 

Happy Tailgating! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a football themed party! I really love the first picture, with the goalpost set up by the food--and the football cookies! I think I'm going to have to try this!

    Jaimie
    www.jaimiehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete