8.31.2011

Social Graces {Tailgating}

Alright, I'm sure your thinking you know how to tailgate; that all you have to do is pick up some subs, a 12 pack of beer, and a bag of chips or two, set up shop in a parking lot near the stadium and have at it. And while that will work, I'm going to teach you how to tailgate like a champion, and in style!

So here's what you are going to need...
{1} A grill
{2} A tent
{3} A TV or radio
{4} Maybe a corn hole set. Personally, I have a FSU one that is always present.
{5} A lot of food. And I mean a lot. (Menu to follow)
{6} Drinks. Everything from beer to mixed drinks to sodas to, most importantly, water. Lots of water.
{7} Decorations. Anything in your team colors will work.
{8} A table. Oh and a table cloth.
{9} Plates, cups, napkins, silverware

Okay, so basically, here is what you do. Set up your tent. Set up your grill. Plug in your TV or radio. Decorate. Personally, I use a garnet and gold table cloth, and an FSU flag. Open a beer. Cook your food. Hang out, eat, drink, have fun, and enjoy the game! What do you have at your tailgate?

I know that was fairly basic. But, that's how I do it. Tomorrow, a delicious tailgating menu. Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment