8.19.2013

Color Me {Confetti Fun}


I've been finding it more and more difficult to locate good confetti. It's really a shame as confetti is probably one of my favorite party decorations of all time. It's such a nostalgic touch that really takes a bash to the next level if you ask me. That's why I'm officially declaring this week confetti week! How excited are you? Hopefully as much as I am! We're starting the week with a little confetti inspiration that is making me want to grab a big pile and throw it in the air. By the way, I'll show you how to make your own confetti thrower a bit later this week!

I can't think of a better way to lift spirits after a long work week last week and a rainy weekend. Let's celebrate the start of a new week and toss a bit of confetti for fun! Have a happy Monday.


1 comment: