11.02.2011

All Wrapped Up {Burlap Wine Bags}

Now that Halloween has passed, it's time to finally start thinking about my favorite holiday, Christmas. I know technically the Christmas season doesn't really start till after Thanksgiving, but it's never to early to start planning. And one of the things I always start thinking about first is Christmas gifts. What do I get for my parents, my sisters, my brother, etc.? Well, for friends one of my favorite things to do is a nice bottle of wine. But, you can't just hand someone a bottle, just like every other gift, it should be wrapped! And this Christmas, I'm loving the idea of wrapping bottles in burlap sacks like these. What's great is they add a little hand made touch that shows the person you put a little effort in. Stencil them with all sorts of sayings for the season like love, joy, or peace. I think I'm going to stencil mine with "uncork". Appropriate for the type of gift and that way it can be reused all year and not just at Christmas! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment