8.26.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Balloons}

I feel like I've been kicking it old school lately with all the posts about streamers and sprinkles and now balloons. But, what can I say? Sometimes it's okay to embrace your inner child and enjoy all the party decorations you had as a kid! For the longest time, I had a major problem with balloons. I don't know; I guess they just reminded me too much of the cheesy ways they were used when I was a kid. But now, I can't stop thinking of amazing ways to use them. Obviously now, all the colors will coordinate instead of being every color of the rainbow and they clearly (probably) won't have any writing on them. While I still am not a fan of those shiny balloon in the shapes of numbers or wedding bells, I am now a huge fan of normal, pretty colored balloons. See that top picture in the right hand corner, I'm even recreating that for a party I have coming up! I'll be sure to show you pictures after.

Have a great weekend and remember: Life's a Party...Plan Accordingly! xo

1 comment:

  1. i love the look of the giant balloons in the first picture! i've seen them popping up in a lot of editorials lately too. can't wait to see the photos from the partay!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete