8.12.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Streamers}


Do you remember when you were a kid and the only decorations you wanted at your party was streamers? You would twist them and hang them from the ceiling, hang them in the door way, or if you were like me, hang them on yourself. And then, as you grew up, streamers became surprisingly uncool. Well guess what, they are totally cool again! I came across this image (the one in the bottom left corner) and thought their use of streamers was genius. So, curious and excited, I started to search for other images of streamers. And low and behold, I have come across some of the cutest and totally non-cheesy, little kid, tacky ways to use them! They are so fun, quirky, and bright. They add that little element to you party that let's guests know that it's actually a party and not a stuffy let's be on our best behavior kind of affair. Let's put it this way, on my way home tonight, I may just pick up some streamers, just because I can. And I might even hang them all over my house just because it's Friday and I can! 

Happy Weekend! xo

Images: (Row 1) 1, 2, 3 (Row 2) 1, 2, 3 (Row 3) 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment