8.15.2011

This Week I Feel...Smart

This week I am feeling just a bit smarter. Why? Well, because after a VERY long summer of nothing but studying, R has taken his first preliminary test. And while there is still one more to go, I'm confident we (Yes, I do refer to the test as though we are both taking it.) will pass both. Back story, these tests are supposed to be so difficult that almost no one passes the first try. So, while I'm sure the last thing he wants to look at in a "Congratulations You Passed Prelims" party is a book (He'd rather be looking at a cooler full of beer, I'm sure.), I may just have to fill the room with books. I feel it's only appropriate. Plus how cute would it be to have library cards as the invites or stacks of books as table decor?

Images: (Row 1) 1, 2 (Row 2) 1, 2 (Row 3) 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment