12.13.2013

Weekend Reads {12.13.13}


'Tis the season so they say. The busy season that is, at least for me. I've been at back to back holiday parties for weeks now. But, the good news is, I'm in the final stretch. One last big party tomorrow and a few smaller ones next week then it will be nothing but blaring Christmas music and loads of holiday baking while wrapping gifts to go under the tree. I'm so excited to finally indulge in my favorite Christmas activities, so with a free day on Sunday, I plan on doing just that. Drinking hot chocolate by the fire while watching Christmas movies is all I really plan on doing and I'm hoping your schedule looks similar to mine! There is no real theme to this week's "Weekend Reads" but I have gathered up my five favorite posts from the week to share with you today. It's posts like these that keep me inspired and constantly striving to make this blog better. Have a good weekend!

1. Katie's Fig and Walnut Tart as seen on Camille Styles

2. DIY Monogrammed Barware from House of Earnest

3. Spiked Cinnamon Hot Chocolate from Fabric Paper Glue

4. 5 Holiday Hostess Tips from Glitter Guide

5. Typography Paper Bags from A Subtle Revelry

No comments:

Post a Comment