12.17.2013

Seas and Greetings


I hope you all enjoyed my coastal Christmas inspiration board yesterday. It was full of everything from starfish to a boating Santa! But today it's my turn to share my coastal Christmas touches. Even though we aren't living by the coast right now, I've still got the beachy spirit infused into our decor. An old rum jug filled with twinkle lights below hand tied ribbon garland is the ideal fireplace accouterment. Antiqued metal hurricanes filled with cut greenery from the tree sit perfectly in the center of the dining table. The tree even gets in on the action with a variety of coastal inspired ornaments. To complete the theme, I add a beige embroidered tree skirt adorned with metallic beading and starfish.

It is ultimately my dream Christmas theme. I want to know though, what is your ideal Christmas decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment