12.23.2013

Color Me {Merry & Bright}


Well, we are down to the wire. Christmas is only two days away. It's time to start baking up cookies for Santa and getting ready for a joyous holiday celebration. We are off today to see family all over the state for the next two weeks and I'm excited to spend some time away and celebrate with those that mean the most to us. It's hard for me to not be in a good mood this time of year and I wanted to translate that into today's inspiration. Much like my mood, this board is filled with all things merry and bright. To some Christmas may mean red and green, but sometimes it's nice to mix it up. Who's to say you can't have a holiday filled with all the colors of the rainbow? Pinks, turquoises, and greens sure fill the room with joy unlike any combination I've seen before. If this doesn't put a smile on your face there may just be something wrong!

I hope you all have a Merry Monday! What are your plans for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment