11.04.2013

Color Me {Wheat Fields}


Now that Halloween has past, I officially consider it to be the holiday season. Thanksgiving will be here in a few short weeks and Christmas is right around the corner. It really is hard to believe but it's even harder to contain my excitement. As we move closer and closer to Thanksgiving, the more and more planning appropriate decor becomes an everyday item on my to-do list. While I love incorporating small pumpkins and gourds into the table scape, this year I plan on using more wheat elements for a natural touch. The color is neutral and basic allowing the texture to really take center stage, something that a lot of table scapes lack. So, whether you use it in it's given form or simply use it for color inspiration, wheat is a great addition to any Thanksgiving table.

No comments:

Post a Comment