10.02.2013

Light the Night


Bonfires are one of my favorite parts of fall. I remember cool nights spent huddled around the flame with friends when I lived in Tennessee. We would chat about life's happenings, project our futures and cook on open flame. Those are some of my fondest memories from the years I spent there and now that I'm hundreds of miles away in what seems like a completely different weather world, I sometimes wish I could just light a big fire in the back yard with ease. As the night time temperatures drop here, that is looking like it might become a bit more of a reality. And even though I live in the Sunshine State now, I still know how to poke the fire. Here are my essentials for creating the perfect bonfire evening with friends!

1. Marshmallow Roaster from Terrain

2. Log Wood Stools from Fryer Finds

3. Gourmet Marshmallows from Plush Puffs

4. Spiked Hot Apple Cider from Munchin with Munchkin

5. A Cozy Blanket from West Elm






No comments:

Post a Comment