10.01.2013

May I Do You a Favor?


Let's talk about party favors for a quick minute. The thought of favors popped into my head again this weekend when we were discussing plans for R's impending birthday. It was a bit of a transitional conversation. We began with R's celebration and transitioned into my upcoming birthday. While my birthday is still a good 3.5 months away, it's a big one for me. Since I will be turning 25 this year, I want to throw a nostalgic birthday bash full of all my favorite childhood party elements. I'm thinking board games, piƱatas, pizza, pigs n' a blanket, and of course party favors. Besides weddings, they seem to be pretty non existent now a days. But, when I was a kid, the favor alone was worth going to the party. Always full of candy, toys, and more, sometimes it was the best part of the whole get together. So I've decided to bring it back. For R's birthday this year, I'm thinking of mini whiskey bottles and homemade chocolate chip cookies. For mine, maybe mini pinatas and travel size board games. No matter the occasion though, I'm starting to find that party favors are a must once again. I've compiled my five favorite party favor ideas for grown-ups today in hopes of bringing back the tradition! But, I wonder, what would your party favor of choice be?

1. Cookie To Go Bags from Spoon Fork Bacon || 2. Rosemary Infused Olive Oil from Brides UK || 3. Individual Herbs from One Charming Party || 4. Biscuits & Recipe Bags from Southern Weddings Magazine || 5. Homemade Soaps from Pink Pistachio

Have a favorable Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment