10.21.2013

Color Me {In the Navy}


Without fail, I would chose a neutral over color every time. If you were to give me the option between a bright shade of pink and a dark neutral, the later would win hands down. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than pairing a dark neutral with bold accents like colorful statement blooms or metallic touches. But above all neutrals, navy takes the cake. It's not quite as bland as your basic black and definitely has more flair than ivory or white. But, it still pairs seemingly with any other color. For fall, some of my favorite shades to accent it with include blush pink, garnet, and apple. Another reason I love it so much is that you can keep the same base and change the accents as you transition between all the fall holidays.

Have a neutral Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment