10.18.2013

Weekend Reads {10.18.13}


I've got a big weekend ahead of me. With a weddings on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, I plan of living off coffee and pure will power for the next 72 hours. But the bright side is that come Monday, I can direct all of my attention (well most of it) to planning one of my favorite parties of the year, Rob's birthday. I shared a couple weeks ago the whiskey and cigars theme and I am more than ready to dive head first into menu planning, decorating, and putting together the perfect birthday bash. While full planning hasn't quite started, I have done a little bit of research. Gathering ideas to execute is always one of my favorite parts, so I've decided to share the results of my searching with you today. As I'm off to rehearsal, take a look through the links and get a bit of insight into the celebration to come. I can't wait to share the finished product with you!

Have a great weekend!

1. 12 Whiskey & Food Pairings You Need to Know About from BuzzFeed

2. Whiskey & Bourbon Cocktails from Martha Stewart

3. Whiskey Party Inspiration from Fabulous Fete

4. Creating a Cigar Bar from Dish on Design Gal

5. The Wedding Man Cave: Cellar One's Bourbon & Cigar Bar for Groom & Guests from Ashely's Bride Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment