9.13.2013

Weekend Reads {9.13.13}


If you follow any sort of social media you've probably realized that this week was fashion week. It's always an exciting time to see what's going to be trending the next season. Although this week of showings made me a bit sad because Summer just ended and I'm already looking to Spring. But, I'm thrilled with all the freshness that will be upon us next year. I've always considered fashion to be an insight into event trends. Chevron became a focus on the racks and the center of attention at weekend bar-b-ques and weddings alike. Next year it looks like we will be diving head first into fetes filled with soft metallics, embroidered lace detailing, bold florals, and 60s inspired prints. Here's a round up of my five favorite looks from Fashion Week that I plan on incorporating into Spring soirees...

Have a great weekend!

1. White, Bright & a Pop of Color from Mara Hoffman

2. Soft Metallics from Diane von Furstenburg

3. Lace Details from Thakoon

4. 60s Inspired Prints from Tory Burch

5. Bold Florals from Trina Turk

1 comment: