9.16.2013

Color Me {Apple Orchard}


It's no secret I'm a Florida girl in and out, meaning I love the hot weather. Just the thought of winter and  being cold makes me want to take off running toward the Caribbean as fast as I can. But, this past weekend, we had our first little taste of fall and I kind of liked it. The afternoons still got up into the high 90s but the mornings and evenings were a nice cool 80 degrees. It was the perfect weather for throwing on a pair of shorts and a chambray shirt and heading out to brunch. Admittedly, it got me excited for fall days ahead. I'm ready for all that the season has to bring like s'mores, bonfires, pumpkin flavors, and apple anything. While I eat apples all year round, nothing beats apple treats in the fall. Whether it be apple pie, apple cider or caramel apples, you really can't go wrong. Plus, the color is gorgeous making for unbelievable decor!

Have a fall-tastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment