9.24.2013

Real World Soiree {Date Night at Home}


I talked briefly last week about our at home date night when I shared the recipe for my Zucchini Parmesan Stacks. Today, I wanted to share a little bit more about it and give you my tips on creating your own date night at home.

It all starts with one crucial step, unplugging. Turn off the tv, put away the computers, phones, and iPads and just be together. From there, it's all easy. While you can customize date night to your interest, here's a look into what we did. The afternoon of fun started with opening a bottle of wine. From there we pulled out the board games and played a few rounds of Jenga and Checkers. After that we cooked dinner and ended it all with chocolate espresso pie for dessert. Hands down it was one of our best date nights to date. We weren't fighting over those around us to carry on a conversation and we got to maximize our time together. It was a perfect way to celebrate the end of the week and I would seriously recommend at home date night to all!

What would you do if you stayed date night?

No comments:

Post a Comment