9.25.2013

Fall Entertaining Must Haves


I may plan parties for a living but nothing makes me happier than entertaining at home. Planning and hosting a soiree for friends where they feel as relaxed and comfortable as they do at their own home is so rewarding for me. Plus I'm a (not so secret) secret homebody, so I've made sure my house is perfect for hosting countless gatherings. From planning the menu to creating easy decor to picking out beautiful serving pieces, each little detail is carefully considered. Against much protest from Rob, I'm constantly adding to my collection of cookbooks, cocktail glasses, cake stands and more to ensure I'm prepared no matter the occasion. So, with fall upon us, it's time to start transitioning my pieces from summer. While this usually means unpacking some boxes, it also means some online shopping for anything new. I've complied today my list of items I'm lusting after for all my fall get together. These are pieces that are perfect for everything from date night to dinner parties and I can't wait to add them to the collection!

1. Marble & Wood Cheese Board from Terrain

2. Amalfi Coast Recipes from Anthropologie

3. Shanna Murray Coasters from West Elm

4. Cocktail Decanter from Threshold

5. Asparagus Salad Servers from Koromiko

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment