9.23.2013

Color Me {Burgundy}


Well friends, the first day of fall is finally behind us. Instead of moping in the sadness of summer being gone, I'm going to look to the future full of fall fun. I've packed away the summer brights and pulled out the richer tones of fall. One shade I'm dying over this season is a deep burgundy red. It pairs beautifully with metallics and neutrals alike and I'm loving the idea of incorporating it into every element of my get togethers from cocktails to food to decor. It's especially magnificent when found naturally in elements such as flowers or pomegranates. You can even serve up a nice burgundy wine to compliment the color pallet. Burgundy has to be one of the best shades that translates well from backyard bonfires to holiday meals to weddings. Whatever your upcoming event may be, I hope you incorporate a bit of signature fall shade!

Have a rich Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment