8.15.2013

Indulge In {Creamsicles}


I can't think of a more appropriate month than August to play host to National Creamsicle Day. Although it was technically yesterday, I'm going to continue the celebration into the weekend to try and beat this terrible heat wave. With no end in sight to the swelter, I've gathered up my favorite Creamsicle recipes to get us through the weekend. This bunch of recipes is easy to make and even more exciting than when the ice cream man drives down the street on a hot summer afternoon. Orange is the standard, and while it's a favorite, I love the creativity some took with their creamsicles with flavors like Limoncello, Pina Colada, and blood orange coconut. I have to admit though, coconut will probably be my favorite. What ever flavor you end up making, I just hope you stay cool and enjoy! Here's the links to the best of the best...

1. Orange Creamsicles from A Beautiful Mess

2. Limoncello Creamsicle Pops from Aida Mollenkamp

3. Blueberry Creamsicles from Tutti Dolci

4. Blood Orange Coconut Creamsicles from Pink Patisserie

5. Pina Colada Creamsicles from The Black Peppercorn

Have a cool Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment