8.14.2013

Don't Worry...BE HAPPY!


Bet you didn't know that this month is National Admit You're Happy Month! I never knew there was such a thing but I am so glad there is. We spend so much time nit picking the things in our life we should be happy about. I don't like this about my job or the way I look or this that and the other. Well, I'm putting an end to that right now. In honor of Admit You're Happy Month, I'm going to share some of the things that make me happy today. Obvious inclusions are friends and family, but I want to share the little things that make me happy everyday. I challenge you to do the same. Take some time today and make a list of the things that make you happy. Give up the gig that nothing goes right for you and finally accept that you are great and life is good!

 Feel free to share some of the things that make you happy. I'd love to know what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment