8.13.2013

Destination Dream {Italian Vineyard}


This past weekend we were home in Jacksonville for a family gathering. Like most families, gatherings tend to spark conversation of memories and fun times. One of our favorite family memories was a trip we took to Italy about six years ago. The whole family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents included, stayed in the most amazing old farm house located on this working vineyard. The views were to die for and we had the most spectacular time. Little did I know, another adventure to Italy is already in the works. With excitement taking over, I have spent nothing but the last two days Googling all to do in Italy. Even though this will be my fourth trip, I'm a bit older now and wanting more than ever to explore what the region has to offer. So, as I bask in the excitement of our impending trip, I thought I would share with you some images of the most amazing vineyard weddings from Italy. Just a little something to make you wish you were in a far away land today sipping on a glass of wine and noshing on cheese and homemade breads.

Have an adventurous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment