:: Ingredients ::
1 Box Duncan Hines Brownie Mix, already made
9.35 oz Bittersweet (70% Cocoa) Chocolate, chopped
1 Cup Water
4 Tbsp Sugar
Splash Grand Marnier
:: Directions ::
1. Place a large mixing bowl atop a medium sized mixing bowl full of ice water. Set aside.
2. Combine chocolate, water, sugar, & Grand Marnier in a medium sauce pan. Stir continuously over medium high heat until chocolate is melted.
3. Pour chocolate into large mixing bowl and whisk continuously until thick. Be careful as to not over whisk as doing so will make mousse grainy. If mousse gets grainy, return to sauce pan and heat until half is melted.
4. If mousse does not become thick, refrigerate for one hour whisking occasionally.
5. Layer with brownie in shot glasses and serve.