8.02.2013

A July Review


Holy Moly! Can you believe it's already August? I'm not quite sure where the time has gone this summer but I really wish it would come back. So far this summer has been filled with fun and I'm really not ready to see it go. As I plan ahead for all August has to bring, I want to take a quick look at all the good July brought our way. From 4th of July celebrations, oyster shucks, games of Connect 4 at the bar, beach trips and more August certainly has big shoes to fill. This month we are looking forward to one last beach trip, visiting friends from out of town, planning for football season, and whatever else gets thrown our way. With that being said it's time to start planning for the month....

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I am SO sad that summer is quickly coming to an end! Love your recap of july! looks like my kind of month :) i am missing the beach tons!

    ReplyDelete