7.31.2013

Look Back at Michigan


Happy Wednesday friends! It feels good to finally be back in the Sunshine State. We had a blast in Michigan at Rob's cousin's wedding hanging out with his family for the weekend. Admittedly, I am a bit bad at remembering to take pictures when we are having so much fun, but I did manage to snap a few shots from the weekend and wedding that I wanted to share with you today. 

We started the trip off early Friday morning enjoying breakfast tacos and Mimosas at Chili's in the Jacksonville airport. Once we got to Michigan, we did what we naturally do, found two local breweries and popped in for a pint. If you are ever in the Detroit area, both Dragonmead and Kuhnhenn in Warren are excellent! After our little adventure, we made our way to the hotel where we were greeted with the cutest welcome basket full of Michigan made treats. My favorite part of the basket was the custom door hanger we put to good use Sunday morning. The wedding on Saturday was gorgeous and we had such a good time at the reception. I even convinced Rob to hit up the photo booth with me. Sunday and Monday were both full of eating, drinking, and family time. Although it was a bit cold and rainy, we did get to enjoy a rare double rainbow! All in all, it was a great extended weekend away. 

Hope you enjoy a few of my snap shots from the weekend as I get back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment