8.26.2013

Color Me {Countryside Chic}




After this weekend, I am feeling a real sense of calm. I spent Saturday indulging in a few of my favorite activities like garage sale-ing, crafting, and a much needed mani/pedi. I decided not to stress about the day which really helped a lot. I used the mentality that if it doesn't get done, is it really that big of a deal? The answer was no, which helped to relieve some of the stress from the week. I wanted to carry the peaceful feeling through to this week with this naturally beautiful rustic inspiration board. The open country fields and down home feel bring a much needed sense of calmness. I can imagine sitting in a rocking chair with a glass of sparkling lemonade staring off into the sunset as I clear my head. If only I could go there now...

Have a peaceful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment