6.11.2013

Real World Soiree {Sunny Disposition}


Happy Tuesday friends. I hope everyone's Monday was productive and happy. If it wasn't, I've got something that will put you in quite a sunny disposition today, a bright yellow and gray wedding from this past weekend. I was privileged over the past few months to work on a wedding for a wonderful couple. Katie and Brian wanted to host an event they knew all their guests would enjoy. Bright yellow buds, chevron stripes, tissue paper pom poms, and a color coordinated candy bar helped to create their fun, relaxed vision. My favorite touch was the statement wall behind the sweetheart table. A ceiling to floor gray curtain was adorned with a chevroned "S" flanked by yellow and white tissue paper fans that created a huge focal point in the room. My other favorite elements include the super fun kids table, photo booth, and cigar bar. Hope you all enjoy a few images I captured from the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment