6.12.2013

Party DIY {Beachy Wine Charms}


I have to say, yesterday was one of the best days in a while. Nothing all that exciting happened except I took a much needed day of work and got to lose myself in some of my favorite things. Crafting, cooking, and catching up on some of my favorite blogs filled the day. I've been feeling a lack of inspiration lately because of a busy work schedule, but felt re-inspired after yesterday. One of the day's creations were these summery sea inspired wine charms. They were easy to make and super customizable. I love the idea of creating them as a gift for your favorite friend, tailoring to a specific holiday or using letter charms to monogram for a newlywed (or engaged!) couple.  You can always make them for your everyday too like I did. Here's the how-to...

:: Supplies ::
Bracelet Wire
Wire Cutters
Colored Beads of Choice
Charms

:: Directions ::
1. Using your wire cutters, trim wire into small circles.
2. Bend one end over forming a closed loop. String three beads, a charm, and three more beads via the other side. Bend the other end into a "U".
3. Put around base of wine glass, and put through loop.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment