6.24.2013

Color Me {Pink Champagne}


Happy Monday! How was everyone's first official weekend of summer? Hopefully you took some time to relax and enjoy some of the things we all love about summer like beach trips, backyard BBQ's, and outdoor fun and games. We spent most of the day yesterday outside enjoying the increasingly hot weather working on projects for the house and a fun DIY I'll show you a little later this week. But as the temperatures rise, I can only try and think of things to keep me cooler (or at least imagine I feel cooler). One way I do this is imagining soft cooler colors like this pink and champagne combo. It's soft, subtle and romantic and gives off a natural elegance that seems easy and not too stiff. I love to use it for all sorts of girly gatherings like at home spa parties, a birthday gathering, bridal showers, and more. Try incorporating it into your next gathering by displaying blush blooms atop a shimmering light gold table linen. Surround with tea lights to complete this cool look!

No comments:

Post a Comment