5.01.2013

The Happiest Hour {Fresh Squeezed Margaritas}


Two of my favorite holidays (they are all my favorite really) are coming up this weekend. With both Derby and Cinco de Mayo celebrations on the calendar, it's only appropriate I share a cocktail for each. Stay tuned for my Mint Julep recipe on Friday, but for now I'm reposting my favorite fresh squeezed margarita recipe. It's got just the right bit of tartness and sweetness to refresh you through out the day. Margaritas have always been one of my favorite cocktails and I can't wait to sip away at this one this weekend. Here's the recipe...


:: Ingredients ::
12 Limes, juiced
4.5 Cups Tequila
1.5 Cups Simple Syrup
1/4 Cup Triple Sec
1.5 Cups Orange Juice

:: Directions ::
Combine ingredients in a pitcher. Stir to mix and pour over ice to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment