12.10.2012

Color Me {White Christmas}


I shared with you last week my plan and inspiration for a blue, blue Christmas. Living in the Sunshine State and being as obsessed as I am with all things coastal, there is one type of Christmas, I'm guaranteed to never get, a white Christmas. There may be white sand beaches but pure white snows are far and few between. While a coastal holiday is my favorite, I've always dreamed of waking up to snow falling and sitting by the fireplace opening gifts. The pure, beautiful scenery fills my head as I anxiously await Christmas morning. If you're like me and enjoy a much greener holiday, here's a little white Christmas inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. wisconsin is officially covered in snow right now and i don't hate it! though i'm sure i'll be tired of it by jan 1st! i am looking forward to showing kyle his first coastal christmas :)

    ReplyDelete