8.24.2012

Weekend Warriors



Happy Friday! We made it through another week and it's time to celebrate any little accomplishment. Today, I am unveiling a new series called "Weekend Warriors" featuring five things celebrate or try this weekend. I want to start it off with five things I love to do every weekend. Here goes the list!

1. Spend Time Outside: If you are like me, you spend way more time than you would like inside. I constantly find myself looking out the window longing to be soaking up the sun. My challenge to you this weekend is to take some time and enjoy the beautiful weather. Summer is quickly coming to an end so take it all in while you can!

2. Get Crafty: For me, it's a creative outlet. I like to find something I love online and try and recreate it myself. This weekend, I'll be making this great cherry blossom cake stand that I'll share with you next week!

3. Make a Fabulous Meal: Whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert, be creative with what you make. During the week it's all about being quick and healthy. Weekends are a perfect time to try out that daunting but delicious looking recipe you've been eyeing for months or maybe make a four course meal.

4. Grab a Cocktail: It doesn't matter if you are out on the town with a big group of friends or relaxing at home with a more intimate crowd, take some time to spend with the people that make you laugh. They say laughing helps you to relax and I couldn't agree more!

5. Sleep In: It seems so simple, but often times I find myself working so much during the week that weekends are left for that lengthy to-do list of chores and errands that I wake up early to accomplish. Sometimes, I like to throw it out the window and do just what I want, catch up on sleep!

Hope you enjoy the new series and maybe even try out a couple of these things this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment