3.05.2012

Color Me {Fuschia}

I've finally broken off my blue kick! I know it's taken awhile but I am branching out to a color that has always scared me a little because it is so bold, fuschia. I'm in love with how this color just pops against every surface. Whether it be in a bouquet, on a house, in your food, or on your feet, it illuminates every surface. It's a perfect shade to waken up all your winter blues and bloom into spring. This bold shade is perfect paired with navy, lime, gray, or white. Whatever color you pair it with, gives it a completely different feel. The lime accent will give off a preppy feel with the white let's the color shine all on its own. The navy brings a bit of nautical to the glam shade while the gray gives it a bit of a modern feel. Too scared to use it as the primary color for your soiree? Let is pop as the accent against colors that make you feel more comfortable. Whether as an accent or the show stopper, fuschia is the perfect shade for your spring soiree!

No comments:

Post a Comment