2.06.2012

Color Me {Shades of Love}

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and it's no surprise that love has started to fill the air. Everywhere I go shade of pink and red seem to pop above all the rest. I remember Valentine's Day parties in school filled with hearts and candied treats for all. At the time it seemed so silly, yet still fun. But, as I get older, I can't help but want to return to the days when hearts galore filled the room and there were more sweet treats than I could eat. So, this Valentine's day, embrace the love. Fill your house with heart balloons and tissue paper cut outs. String the word "love" across the mantel and wear the shades of love from head to toe. It will be like your own little Valentine's party. Oh, and don't forget to show the one you love how much you care! 

How are you celebrating Valentine's Day this year?

1 comment:

  1. i had my fun valentine's day pre-celebration at disney world. seriously the most magical place on earth. so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete