2.13.2012

Color Me {Mint}

Happy Monday dolls! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. It's been rather cold here which has left me hoping and wishing for spring time temperatures. And with spring time comes bright colors everywhere. One of my favorites is mint. I love it's beautiful, refreshing combination of blue and green. This shade leaves me longing for an outdoor lunch with friends filled with good food and good laughs. Snacking on caprese salads and french macaroons, the tables would be overflowing with bright eclectic flowers perched atop a patterned mint table cloth. For an added punch, drop a bit of blue and green food coloring into cocktails to freshen up your sips. Better yet, encourage guests to dress in their favorite springy hues to brighten the mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment