2.10.2012

Lusting After {Type and Text}

Well, you heard it here first. Events Uncorked is about to go under a complete redesign! I'm excited to finally take it to the next step and all around make it a more user friendly and beautiful blog. Because of the redesign I've been searching for the perfect text. And trust me, with so many good ones out there I'm feeling both incredibly inspired and a little overwhelmed by it. I thought today I would share my favorites with you to get your input. Let me know what you think. What's the easiest to read? Which is your favorite? And most importantly, which one are you lusting after?


Happy Friday! xo

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the new site and new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking new fonts is always such an issue for me! I like way too many of them! My favorite font right now is called "Jenna Sue"

    Great blog!
    Genuinely,
    Kelly
    http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my problem is I just like them all! I'm going to look up "Jenna Sue" now!

      Delete