2.08.2012

All Wrapped Up {Glistening Gift Tag}

A couple of weeks ago, I showed you a chic little wrapping with a lovely paper peony on top. Well, today I'm showing you a matching gift tag. Gift tags seem to be so seldom used these days. But, here's what I love about gift tags. They are easy to keep on hand and use in a flash. With a few simple touches, a white gift tag can go from boring to fab. I love using them when I forget to get a card for a gift but still want to include a personal message. For this gift tag, I wanted something a little flashy and fun. Glitter was the perfect touch it needed. First things first. Grab a pen and write your message. You will find it is much easier to do this before glittering. Next, pour some silver glitter out onto a paper plate or a sheet of paper. Take your hot glue gun and cover the bottom fourth of the tag, immediately putting in the glitter before the glue dries. To add a little extra touch, I glued a left over silver washer from a project a few weeks ago at the top by the string hole. Lastly, put the string through and tie to your package! 

No comments:

Post a Comment