1.04.2012

Oh So Sweet {Hypnotiq Cupcakes}

Yes, that's right. Hypnotiq cupcakes. In my other life, I double as the drunken baker. And no, not because I bake drunk, because I incorporate flavorful alcoholic beverages into delicious not on your diet cupcakes. Per the request of my lovely sister this holiday season, the drunken baker made a return with scrumptious Hypnotiq cupcakes. It's one of my favorite liqueurs to bake with because it is light and flavorful. Intrigued? I thought so. That's why I shared with you!

:: Hypnotiq Cake ::

{1 C} White sugar
{1/2 C} Butter
{2} Eggs
{2 t} Vanilla Extract
{1 1/2 C} All-Purpose Flour
{1 3/4 t} Baking Powder
{1/2 C} Hypnotiq

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with wrappers or spray with non-stick spray.
  • In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time then add the vanilla extract. 
  • Combine flour and baking powder in separate bowl. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
  • Finally, add the Hypnotiq and mix till smooth. 
  • Pour into cupcake tins and bake for 20-25 minutes. 
:: Hypnotiq Buttercream ::

{1 C} Butter
{3 C} Confectioner's Sugar
{1 t} Vanilla Extract
{2 drops} Blue Food Coloring
Hypnotiq to taste

  • Cream together butter and confectioner's sugar. When mixed, add vanilla extract, food coloring, and Hypnotiq. 
  • Note: Frosting should be stiff enough to pipe onto cupcakes. 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment