1.11.2012

Home Sweet Home {Dresser Makeover}


Lately I've been toying with the idea of redecorating (or updating) my bedroom. I figure with every other room in the house done, it's time to FINALLY do it! And instead of buying all new furniture, I believe I'm just going to give all my current pieces a little face lift, starting with my dresser. Currently, I have this oak colored dresser that has been passed down to me through the years that begging for some attention. I stumbled upon this dresser on Pinterest and decided it was the perfect inspiration for mine. A simple shade of blue that will add a little pop with classic twist. I love the white details and matching handles. With a very classic white bed with a sky and navy stripe boarder, a dresser modeled after this one will bring a modern classic feel to the dresser, the first step in finally updating my bedroom! Stay tuned and in a few weeks, I'll show you exactly how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment