1.30.2012

Color Me {Tropical}

Happy Monday! Lately there has been a lot of talk about summer going around my house. Sailing trips to tropical locations and lazy days on the water have left me inspired and dreaming of crystal clear turquoise waters and the vibrant hues that surround it. Seeing colorful images of summer days leaves me with an instant sense of relaxation. I'm taken back to when I was younger and used to run around my quaint little beach town in a bathing suit, cover up, sunglasses, and no shoes. Can't wait to get to the beach this summer? Throw a tropical soiree one weekend for you and your friend to relax from the week while imagining you are far away laying by the crystal clear waters of the caribbean. Bright colors, bold patterns, palm frawns, and maybe even a little sand in your back yard. Pull out the lawn chairs, put an umbrella in your drink, and relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment