1.31.2012

Be Mine

Will you be mine? Oh good! I was hoping you would say yes! Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I'm finding myself remembering the days in school when everybody would bring in a sweet treat for the class and each person would have a box full of lovely little messages. Admittedly, I've never been a big fan of the day, avoiding restaurants like the plague and opting to stay in with a nice bottle of wine instead. However, while I try to show R how much he means to me everyday, it's nice to give him a little extra reminder every Valentine's Day with homemade treats and a sweet message. Instead of buying a card this year, I decided to get a little crafty and take the time to make a valentine. Playing off the heart I cut out, I punched out the words "My Heart Belongs to You" with my new (and super cool) Martha Stewart letter presser. It's simple and sweet, just like I feel the day should be.

Whether you are giving valentines to 1 or 100, show them how much you really care with a handmade note!

No comments:

Post a Comment