1.09.2012

Color Me {Mustard}

Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? With a warm front bringing temperatures in the mid 70s all weekend, I was left longing for spring time temperatures and bright colors. Even though it doesn't get very cold here, and when it does it only lasts for a short time, I've been itching to pack away my coats and sweaters for a while now. Every night I'm hoping for an (extremely) early start to spring. With bright buds on the trees, and smiling faces enjoying the sun what's not to love? So, in a spring state of mind, I'm feeling inspired this week by one of my favorite spring time classics, mustard yellow. The special thing about mustard is it's ability to act as both a neutral or a pop of color. Paired with navy blue accents, mustard adds just the right amount of pop to bring the pallet alive. But, when paired with a shade of purple or green, it is able to bring the pallet down a notch so it's not so in your face. Which ever way you wear (or use) it, mustard is a must have for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment