11.28.2011

This Week I Feel...Joyful

It is officially Christmas season! I hope you all had a delightful Thanksgiving and didn't stuff yourself too much. I know I really tried not to. But now it's time to move on from all the turkey, and begin decking the halls. And, if you are anything like me, you are struggling with how to decorate. Now, I have my staple decorations that go up every year, but other than that, I flutter between going glitz or traditional. Well this week, I'm settled on traditional. And don't get me wrong, it could easily change. But, right now I'm loving the traditional red and green.  I love tartan accents and strands of cranberries on the tree. I've even already brought the outside in by spray painting some pine cones silver. I love how homey and comfy my house feels when there is a pine tree scent and green garland wrapped on the banister. But no matter what I chose, there will definitely be mistletoe hanging in the entry way! 

How are you decorating this year?

Images: {Row 1} 1, 2, 3 {Row 2} 1, 2, 3 {Row 3} 1, 2 {Row 4} 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment