11.25.2011

The Perfect Gift {The Fashionista}


If you ask me, it's pretty easy to shop for the fashionista. But, I know it can be rather difficult for many. Just ask my family. I have apparently become so difficult to shop for, that for the past 5-10 years, I have been picking out and purchasing my own gifts from family members. Really, the only surprise gift I've gotten in the past 10 years was my golf clubs from my dad about 3 years ago. And well, my necklace from R last year. But moving on, here are some enviable pieces every fashionista would love to see under the tree!

{1} Marc Jacobs Polka Dot Scarf: I would die if I opened up this cashmere and silk blend scarf on Christmas morning. Talk about to die. In black and white, it's the perfect combination of fun and classic!

{2} Talbots Sequin Blazer: It really needs not description. Talk about gorgeous. 

{3} Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch: While this watch does come in silver and gold too, I love the rose gold for an updated version of a classic. Rose gold is much softer than traditional gold, and for those who don't like mixing silver and gold, it is a great color to start with. Rose gold will go with either the silver or gold pieces lying in your jewelry box.

{4} Cole Haan Leather and Cashmere Gloves: Gloves are one of those things that everybody needs but everybody hates buying. I know I do. But nothing is better than an incredibly nice pair of gloves. They are just as important in cold weather as your jewels are when it's warm.

{5} Tory Burch Leopard Messenger Bag: Leopard is huge this year. But, animal prints are also a classic in my book. This bag will add the perfect pop to any look!

{6} Kendra Scott Tyler Necklace: Kendra Scott can do no wrong when it comes to jewelry design in my book, and this statement necklace is the perfect example. I love wearing a simple outfit and spicing it up with a big statement piece. I've been dreaming of this piece for a while now. Trust me, any fashionista would love to open this on Christmas morning! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Tyler Neklace, what a great choice! Thanks so much for the love and Happy Holidays!!

    xoxo,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete