11.29.2011

The Perfect Gift {The Entertainer}

Every Christmas I always ask for the same things. New clothes, gift certificates, and electronics. But, my favorite thing under the tree is always great pieces for entertaining. Nothing makes me happier than unwrapping a chic little serving tray or a well designed wine decanter. It seems that over the years, all the pieces have began to look about the same. But this year, retailers are raising the bar. Here are 5 amazingly designed pieces that every entertainer will love to unwrap...

{1} Anthropologie Beverage Dispenser: Between the interesting shape and the rustic lid, I'm dying over this beverage dispenser. I've been eyeing it for months now and I'm hoping to add it to my collection of serving pieces ASAP.

{2} Slate Cheese Board:  This slate cheese board from Terrain is ultra chic and modern. My favorite part though is you can label the cheeses with chalk!

{3} Tasting Decanters: These tasting decanters are great for a wine tasting party. Each one is labeled and shaped for a specific type of wine. The set includes decanters for a merlot, cabernet, pinot grigio, and chardonnay.

{4} Tasting Plates: I love snacking on bread and dipping oils. But everyone seems to have a preference on dipping flavor. This plate will make everybody at your party happy. With four dipping dishes, you can put out everything from bruschetta to olive oil and balsamic vinegar to oil with dried herbs at the same time. 

{5} Whisky Stone Glasses: During the winter months, I love a good whisky drink. But, I hate when the  ice melts and dilutes the drink. These glasses made of soapstone and just need to be put in the freezer 4 hours before entertaining. When you are ready to fix a drink, skip the ice, grab a glass, pour a drink, and enjoy! These glasses are great for more than just whisky too. Try sipping vodka or any other spirit out of these chic glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment